With Halloween just round the corner, there are plenty of things to be cautious about when you’re out and about. We are here to make sure you are kept safe during the spooky season!
- When trick or treating, make sure you take routes where there are plenty of lit up streets.
2. Make sure your Halloween costumes are anti-flammable and mark darker outfits with illuminated strips but still make you dress to impress!
3. If your costume requires a weapon make sure it’s plastic rather than wood or even the real thing… you don’t want to end up in trouble on Halloween!
4. If you are heading out as the designated driver be extra careful of children crossing the road suddenly or even the odd werewolf!
5. AVOID coloured contacts! Is losing your sight worth it for one night?
6. Stick with your friends at all times, you don’t want to be wandering around by yourself late at night.
7. Choose face paint over masks because who wants to be sweating in a smelly mask all night? We have great selection of face paint that will be perfect to create the spooky looks you’re after!
8. And on that note, if you aren’t wearing our face paint make sure you check your face paint won’t permanently mark you. Looking like a cat for the rest of your life wouldn’t be the best thing in the world.
9. Check your child’s treats! At the end of the night, make sure you throw away anything that’s not in its original wrapper or looks like it has already been opened.
10. Remember…have fun and keep scary!