With the darker nights slowly creeping back and the weather getting chillier, we thought we’d share our top tips on how to stay warm during the colder nights.
- Grab a coat! Mums don’t nag for a reason and they are always right in the end! Make sure you put on a thick warm coat to keep you warm.
2. Most of your heat escapes from your head, so make sure you always have a hat on and keep that warmth in. Your ears will appreciate it too!
3. Don’t forget about your feet. Thick socks are a must when it’s cold! We have a great collection of cosy boots, snuggle socks and cosy toes that will be perfect for inside the house to keep your feet snuggly and toasty.
4. Save money on your energy bill and pick up one of our hot water bottles that will give you instant heat without breaking the bank!
5. Warm drinks are always a good way to keep you snug and grab one of our flasks and you can keep warm on the go.
7. Layer up! Put on as many layers as you can to keep all the warmth wrapped in. Winter is the season where comfort wins over style!
Share your tips with us on how you keep warm during the chilly season by tweeting us @Poundstretcher1. Don’t forget to like us on Facebook and keep up to date with our daily posts on Instagram. Visit our website to see our big brands at big discounts now!