During Easter we’re all bound to indulge in our favourite sweet treats. But for some it’s a gateway to a whole new league of chocolate crazy.
For the chocoholics of the world, it can be hard to admit to your cravings for that sweet nectar from the Nestle and Cadbury gods. So here are 14 signs to help you work out if you’re simply a connoisseur of the cocoa or a full blown choco-addict:
- You think about it every waking minute morning, noon, and night. You probably even dream about a land composed solely of chocolate.
- You may have been caught by your significant other raiding your rather large chocolate stash at 4am.
- A holiday doesn’t just mean a new adventure. It’s a journey in to an odyssey of new cocoa infused goodness.
- Your favourite leisure activity is throwing Maltesers in the air while shouting, “Make it rain!”
- Who’s your best friend? This giant chunk of chocolate, that’s who.
- If someone says they don’t like chocolate you suddenly develop deep trust issues about your relationship.
- When you have a break, you don’t just have a Kit Kat…
- When someone mentions the milky way or ‘A galaxy far, far away…’, you don’t think about space or Yoda.
- How do you eat your Cadbury Crème Egg? You annihilate it.
- Had a bad day? Get that emergency bar of the extra rich 99.9% dark chocolate because it’s bitter... like your soul.
- Had a good day? Get ALL THE CHOCOLATE and celebrate.
- When Yorkie said it wasn’t for girls, you went in to full blown protest mode and ate a case load of them in defiance.
- You always like to remind people that chocolate never disappoints. Even when it isn’t good, technically it’s not bad either.
- Got a question? The answer is always CHOCOLATE.
We have tons of sweet deals on chocolate and other confectionery that you'll simply adore! So make your Easter a happy one and hop on over to your local Poundstretcher. To find your nearest store, click here and prepare for chocolate heaven!!